Cents Positive is first and foremost a social event where women can meet others on a similarly unconventional life path, pursuing financial independence instead of the standard script. You’ll leave with new friends and a strong support network you can lean on as you continue on your FI journey.
And the word “retreat” is no accident — this isn’t a jam-packed conference that expects you to get up before sunrise and attend 10 different sessions. This is a leisurely paced weekend with a few programmed events but lots of free time, too.
Stay tuned for details on 2019 events!
What’s On the Agenda?
The precise agenda will depend on what attendees (that’s you!) say you want, and you’ll receive a survey link after registering in which you can share exactly what you’d like to get out of the event. You can definitely expect a mix of time together as a group and some unstructured time to hang out with your new friends, including:
- Friday night group dinner
- Time to meet others at a similar point in their journey as you
- Time to meet others in your geographic region
- Q&A time in which you can share your challenges with a group and get feedback or troubleshooting help
- Short, inspiring talks from cool women
- Saturday night dinner in small groups
- Sunday morning group outing and farewell
Sign up for the email newsletter to get info about applying for one of the Cents Positive scholarships:
- Two scholarships to attend the main retreat, including lodging and all included meals
- Two scholarships to attend the main retreat plus blogger add-on, including lodging and all included meals